Hello everyone! Nice to meet you.
My name is Alicia, i took a Photography course at Etic_Algarve, Portimão, Portugal. I love photography because i get to meet wonderful people and i can make them happy through the images i create for them.
I guess i have always been a creative person with a great imagination and now i love how i can bring my images to life. My goal is to capture the most special moments and create wonderful images that last forever.
After the shoot i always spend time on each of the images. I can do a slight editing, just some tweaks here and there, or if asked i can do some special editing to the photo as well. I love editing the photos on photoshop, from skin retouching to photo-montages. I'm always trying to learn new techniques to keep improving.
- August 2009, 2nd place of the 1st Photo Contest "Almancil Encantos Mil" from Almancil, Portugal.
- January 2010, 1st place of the 1st Photo Contest of Águas do Algarve " A Água - Tesouro da Humanidade" from Faro, Portugal.
- March 2010, Honourable Mention on the Contest "Fotografia/Vídeo Contra a Discriminação Racial" from the organization ACIDI, Portugal.
- May 2010, Participation Certificate in the Photo Contest "O Interior do Concelho de Odemira" from Odemira, Portugal.
- August 2010, Photographer in the event "Festa das Comunidades da APA" from Almancil, Portugal;
- 1st place and Honourable Mention in the Photo Contest "O Mundo em Almancil" from Almancil, Portugal.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.